Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Unknown - Directed by Jaume Collett-Serra and starring Liam Neeson, Diane Kruger and January Jones.


It has to be said that I have a slightly biased view of any film starring Liam Neeson. Truth be known, I find his husky voice, huge physique and massive star status rather appealing, but that’s just me. His previous 2008 film Taken, which was released straight to DVD was one of my favourites, enjoying Neeson fulfilling the infamous American hero role. Unknown has a very similar style with Neeson anilating any obstacle that gets in his way. After waking from a coma, Dr Martin Harris (Neeson) loses his identity. Let me rephrase that, has his identity stolen. We follow Dr Harris on a journey of ups and downs as he aims to prove who he is. So we expect him to do just that, yes? However, it proves to be a difficult task when your own wife doesn’t even recognise you. But there’s a very clever twist, one that I certainly didn’t expect. The film is suprising and had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. One for the Neeson fans – also known as, anyone like me!

1 comment:

  1. After reading your review I really want to go and see this film! Love it!

    ReplyDelete